Saturday, March 7, 2009

kittie hats!

I found this cat hat pattern in stitch n bitch about 5 years ago. I do not knit and am not allowed to add that to my list of crafts! but I did finally ask my grandmother who is the like the the best knitter I know!!
She made one for Casie and I.
LOVE THEM!
But of course Milo was jealous and would take mine!


So we put in another request and 2 weeks later Milo had his very own kitty hat,


which he has worn to bed, school and even on the potty!
( I will spare you that photo!)
Now the kids are on a mission to have Germ have a matching at hat too! ;)

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Grammas Rock! Love the hats!

Erin said...

Oh, I love those kitty hats! Very cool. :) I found your blogs through local matters and wasn't sure which one to leave a comments at, they're all so fascinating!

I love that you and your family are growing your own food. I would like to start a garden, but haven't the slightest idea where to begin. We live in an apartment complex for one thing, so I would have to grow in containers on our patio.. and unfortunately I am allergic to sulfites, which tomatoes, potatoes, and lettuce naturally contain. So, those are out. Not sure what that leaves me with.. thought about starting with an herb garden, since that is something I buy a lot of fresh.

Anyway, sorry to ramble.. I would love any helpful suggestions or ideas!!